NoToUsernameLockdownNoToUsernameLockdown

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 12 Fans

-A Cry for Help 2- -A Cry for Help 2-

What

Is this all about? all I can see is a tweened flash with a sprite that is talking, there is nothing amazing or creative about this flash, it's not even better than the stuff you are trying to be against, it's just garbage. If you want people to review your flash good for a reason, try making something worth watching like a funny short or well anything more than a tweened background and all this jibber jabber from a computerised voice, here's a noval thought USE YOUR OWN VOICE

Taco Taco Taco Burrito Taco Taco Taco Burrito

Good

You have animated this flash very well, I also love the plot to it, the whole style is really good and the sound is really amazing, good work.

Cupid's Armageddon Cupid's Armageddon

Amazing

I really enjoyed this flash, you have some decent animation going on and the sound is good too, also enjoyed the idea and plot behind this flash, it was really good. I suggest you make more like this, would be great to see as such, work on them darn backgrounds though.

LordZeebmork responds:

I like seizure backgrounds.

--- Don't Click Here! --- --- Don't Click Here! ---

Mmm

The colours are nice but you have a lot of random solid blocks which don't go with the flash but the music is nice and a lot of pretty colours you have use. Uh nice work, decent intro too, in future put a skip button on it.

HOT HENTAI QUIZ COLLAB HOT HENTAI QUIZ COLLAB

Worth a laugh

This was an intresting take on hentai quiz games, it was kind of funny with the questions and the collab part but it wasn't that funny, even though I did kind of enjoy it. Some nice work here though, maybe make it more complex next time, lawl.

PandaPatrol responds:

Mmm, yeah, I see your points, more could have been done.

But it was just made for a laugh :D

lol.

NG Review Game #2 NG Review Game #2

I didn't do well

Not at all. I think I got -8 lol. Fun game though.

Little-Rena responds:

Try harder next time.

Garbage Can Garbage Can

Funny

Nice tune to it and it's a nice short lengh, very good work on this, longer would be nice though :3